Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ODE TO A HOCKEY PUCK

   Do you remember the moment when Zdeno chara slapped your butt in the all star games?Man,it was 105km per hour!! Oh,puck,poor puck.Your poor hard legs getting shifted all around the world and your poor rough body getting slid all over the ice rink ,getting kicked, grabbed,snpped and slapped.
And after a game,you get covered with scratch`s on your fragile skin and get bruises all over your face.Then you get thrown away.People never come and cure you or wash you.
 people are so careless sometimes on you, eh?
   If you had come in the senators game on February to my body,flying with your magic wings,then you would be kept in my side,and I would protect you forever.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! THis is really cool! Chara is such a BIG scary guy. I feel sorry for any puck that touches his stick. I was very happy to have a Korean student in my class who knows so much about hockey. Go Jets Go! And the Canucks! BUT NOT WASHINGTON. Down with the Caps!

    ReplyDelete