Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MY HISTORY PRESENTATION-THE MYSTERIES OF THE WORLD

     Today, Wednesday,I finally did my history presentation-about mysteries around the world.
now I will introduce about my presentation,on how I did and the mysteries around the world.
      I don`t think I screwed my presentation up,but one thing just sticks out in my mind.-That I did not really do the best I can do in my history presentation.This is a brief intro of the style
of my PPT.First, as usual,I just said hello before my PPT started,and went on to the table of contents.Then, I started to talk about the famous mysteries of the world.I just talked about each mysteries briefly,because I had a lot of mysteries to talk about.After, I ended my presentation with a touch of a freaky video-the ghosts.Now I will talk about my mysteries.
 FIRST, THE SCARY MYSTERIES-      1.THE ALIENS=- these aliens are spotted from many different places,and there are also many stories of aliens killing or kidnapping human beings.
  2.THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE-many tragic accidents occur often to planes or ships in this zone,below Florida.And these ships or planes` shards are hardly found under the sea.
  NOW THE UNIDENTIFIED CREATURES-     1.THE NESSIE-this creature is a sea monster that appear in lakes.It was first spotted in 1933.
            2.BIG FOOT-this furry gorilla looking creature has appeared in the rocky mountains a few times.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment