Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

THE AILIEN MEET

  A moaning sound of some creature,howling at me.Then I do not remember what happend afterwards.
   When I woke up,I knew something was wrong.There were creatures-floating in a circular room and had multiple legs.Only one eye-on the centre of the head of them.I was in a UFOwhere aliens live.I have no idea what to do.I also have no clue on what they are going to do to me.This even could be end of my life today in April 4th.They came with an electrical module.They seemed to electro zap me with that device.I slowly shut my eyes.With my trumbling eyelids,I was afraid to open my eyes.Then,I felt something in my hands.It felt very familliar to me.I opened my eyes slowly,nervous.Then,what the?It was my PSP that I had lost in the central park a month ago!!


TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment